Promote North Carolina as a National Industry Leader
Our Goal: Promote North Carolina as the nation’s leader in building performance research, workforce and action by highlighting member companies, their employees, their products and their projects on a national stage.
NCBPA staff, members and partners are already hard at work on a wealth of activities related to this strategic initiative. Here are some of the highlights found in our new 2020 Strategic Plan:
- Working with national industry partners, deliver a nationwide industry promotion campaign that highlights NC’s leadership position in building performance to yield new revenue, partnership and innovation opportunities to the association’s members and the association itself.
- Highlight member companies, their employees, their products and their projects through frequent social media posts.
- Promote case studies, videos and testimonials across our industry through email campaigns that target key industry groups, related contractor groups and other state, regional and national organizations.
- Improve the messaging effectiveness and impact of key NCBPA campaigns by coordinating active member participation in print and digital op-ed articles at the state, regional and national levels.
- Facilitate member-based educational events and tours that promote high performance projects on a national stage and encourage stakeholders and consumers in local markets to participate.
- Facilitate entry, mid and expert level educational courses that demonstrate our industry’s leadership in training our current and future workforce on high performance standards.
- Pursue initiatives and partnerships that allow NCBPA to better define key industry data points (industry size, revenue, employees, etc.) and key performance indicators (growth, profitability, etc.) that are needed to better track growth and in the coming years.
- Bring recognition to member companies and education providers by developing and promoting testimonials from students and member professionals that have worked with NCBPA to find jobs and new career opportunities in North Carolina and other states.
Participate in this Important Work!
Join NCBPA as a member company to participate in our efforts to promote and grow our industry! Opportunities include:
- Sharing your case studies and best projects with NCBPA to share statewide and nationally.
- Promoting articles and events from NCBPA throughout your network.
- Connecting NCBPA to state, regional and national companies and partners to participate in our work.
- Tagigng NCBPA and other members in social media posts about your company’s best projects!