NCBPA is working with member companies and partner organizations to advance our industry in many ways! Check out the ways that you and your company can get involved with these impactful initiatives!
NCBPA is leading a variety of strategic initiatives focused on high performance buildings in North Carolina. The association is currently seeking industry leaders to lead and participate in working groups on these topics to develop recommendations, action plans and engage with their peers.
Click on a link to learn more about NCBPA’s strategic market development and member growth initiatives! Contact us if you’d like to lead or participate in a committee or working group!
- Identify and Develop Innovative Market Solutions
- Improve the Value of Codes, Standards and Certifications
- Advocate and Lobby for Beneficial Policies and Regulations
- Develop Workforce Resources for Students, Faculty and Professionals
- Promote North Carolina as a National Industry Leader
Ways to Get Involved:
NCBPA offers industry professionals a wealth of opportunities to get involved in our industry!
- Join as a Member Company: doing so supports our work and provides you and your co-workers with the many benefits we offer! Join for as little as $25 per month here!
- Participate in a Committee: monthly committee meetings help identify market needs and solutions by bringing together peers from across the state (and country!) to work on key initiatives.
- Join the Board of Directors: our Board of Directors is comprised of volunteer leaders who set the strategic direction for our work. Positions include one and two-year terms.
- Sponsor our Work: our Allied Partnership program provides advertising and sponsorship opportunities that help educate and inform our industry professionals while returning product and service visibility to sponsoring companies.
- Fund to Key Initiatives: help NCBPA fund key projects and programs that advance our industry. Non-tax deductible contributions can be made here.
- News: Share your company’s news with us to be featured in our newsletter and shared on social media! Email your news to Info@BuildingNC.org, post to NCBPA’s Twitter account or to any of our social media accounts.
- Case Studies: Have a new or exciting project, product or service to share? Let us know! Send your case studies to Info@BuildingNC.org.