Building & Energy Codes Committee
This Committee is comprised of volunteer member professionals that work with NCBPA staff to improve the building and energy code environment, focused specifically on commissioning advancement and practices, for commercial building performance in North Carolina.
NCBPA invites member professionals interested in setting a new tone for how building performance, energy efficiency and commissioning are represented in North Carolina’s building and energy codes to join our Codes Committee. No prior code or advocacy experience needed.
NCBPA is leading a wealth of short and long-term improvement opportunities for North Carolina’s codes and industry-wide Cx education and needs your help to move these initiatives forward.
2019 Committee Priorities:
Click here to view our 2019 code development priorities.
Want to join the Committee?
Meetings are held via phone on the first Thursday of every month from 3pm – 4pm.
Leadership and Staff Contacts
- Co-Chair: Stephen Shanks – Stevenson Consulting, Inc.
- Shane Nault, Building EnergetiCx, PLLC
- Tom Foster, Commissioning WorCx
- Stephen Shanks, Mosher Engineering
- Francis Conlin, High Performance Building Solutions
- Joe Repole, ESG
- Keith Pehl, Optima Engineering
- Bryan Conklin, Building Clarity
- Jarrett Davis, MaxLife Industries
Committee Minutes & Agendas: