Take advantage of membership with NCBPA
Membership with NCBPA provides industry companies and their employees with a variety of benefits that support the growth of their companies and careers. Take a look at how NCBPA can improve your company and your career.
The benefits of association with NCBPA run far and deep. For as little as $25 per month, industry companies of all sizes and types receive weekly e-newsletters with educational information and new opportunities, receive leads and referrals through our business network, receive business and technical support to grow their businesses, and participate in industry networking, advocacy and education events. Click here to learn more about the benefits of association with NCBPA.
Membership with NCBPA doesn’t stop at being on the receiving end of emails and communications about what’s going on in the industry. All member companies and professionals are encouraged to play an active role in guiding the association’s work to improve the industry. Click on a link below to learn more about involving your company and yourself in industry growth opportunities:
- Join: become a member company quickly and easily.
- Committees: join a committee of member professionals working to grow our industry.
- Allied Partners: learn about the product and service providers that support our work.
- Become an Advocate: learn how you can participate in industry advocacy, policy and legislative activities.
- Become a Board Member: obtain information on joining the association’s volunteer Board of Directors.
Our member companies are leaders in energy efficient, green and high performance residential and commercial construction across North Carolina. Our membership includes builders and developers, architects, energy raters and auditors, commissioning agents, performance contractors, product and service providers, and many others.
NCBPA members aren’t just committed to quality buildings, but also to quality service and business practices. Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to our member companies and their staff.
NCBPA welcomes new and experienced companies to join the Association. Here are a few of the more common types of companies in our membership:
- Architects, consultants and engineers that want to learn and practice the latest high performance design and installation practices.
- Crawl space, insulation, HVAC and other types of contractors that help their builder and customer clients maximize energy efficiency and building performance.
- Residential builders that incorporate energy efficient, green and high performance ratings and certifications into their work.
- Product manufacturers, suppliers and distributors that already serve North Carolina’s market, or want to begin doing so, with products that improve energy efficiency and building performance.
- Utilities, nonprofits and local governments that support high performance construction in their territories and local markets.
Click on a link below to get to know our member companies: