Take advantage of membership with NCBPA
Membership with NCBPA provides industry companies and their employees with a variety of benefits that support the growth of their companies and careers. Take a look at how NCBPA can improve your company and your career.
The benefits of association with NCBPA run far and deep. For just $100 – $450 per year, industry companies of all sizes and types receive weekly e-newsletters with educational information and new opportunities, receive leads and referrals through our business network, receive business and technical support to grow their businesses, and participate in industry networking, advocacy and education events. Click here to learn more about the benefits of association with NCBPA.
Membership with NCBPA doesn’t stop at being on the receiving end of emails and communications about what’s going on in the industry. All member companies and professionals are encouraged to play an active role in guiding the association’s work to improve the industry. Click on a link below to learn more about involving your company and yourself in industry growth opportunities:
- Join: become a member company quickly and easily.
- Trade Councils: join a council or committee of member professionals working to grow our industry.
- Allied Partners: learn about the product and service providers that support our work.
- Become an Advocate: learn how you can participate in industry advocacy, policy and legislative activities.
- Become a Board Member: obtain information on joining the association’s volunteer Board of Directors.
Our member companies are leaders in energy efficient, green and high performance residential and commercial construction across North Carolina. Our membership includes builders and developers, architects, energy raters and auditors, commissioning agents, performance contractors, product and service providers, and many others. NCBPA members aren’t just committed to quality buildings, but also to quality service and business practices. Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to our member companies and their staff.
Click on a link below to get to know our member companies:
- Stories: videos and case studies about our members’ work.
- Directory: searchable directory of all member companies.
- Portal: online portal available to member companies with helpful information and members-only resources (coming soon).
NCBPA offers member professionals and Allied Partners opportunities to participate in a variety of Trade Councils and Committees that work collaboratively to address key market needs and opportunities with the intent of improving the business climate for individual trade groups in our industry. Click here for more information.