Click on a link below to access members-only reports, presentations, surveys and other helpful documents.
- February 21, 2020: NCBPA and member professionals present “Career Opportunities in Building Performance and Green Building” to students and faculty at the UNC Clean Tech Summit.
- February 17, 2020: NCBPA releases results from “Innovation in Industry Training, Recruitment and Development” survey with partner Knauf Insulation. Read this report to better understand industry trends in these areas and hear from member companies directly about what’s working well and what isn’t. Click here to view our presentation of these results from the RESNET Conference on February 26.
- January 27, 2020: NCBPA releases report summarizing our participation in Duke Energy’s Energy Efficiency Collaborative. Read this report to learn how NCBPA and other advocacy organizations are working with Duke Energy to improve and expand the utility’s energy efficiency programs in North Carolina and South Carolina.
- A report from our Workforce Summit on February 4th will be provided here in a few weeks.
- NCBPA Member and Staff Presentation from E4 Carolinas’ Nov 20, 2019 “Our Clean Energy Future: Energy Management & Energy Effiiciency Conference” in Raleigh
- Ryan Miller’s “Building Energy Efficiency: The Foundation of North Carolina’s Clean Energy Future” presentation delivered on 9/23/19 at the ASU Sustainability Speaker Series.
- NCBPA’s Commercial and Energy Code Presentation from our Summer 2019 Workshop Series with AIA North Carolina
- Click here to view a separate document offering clarification on a variety of energy code issues that workshop participants asked us about.
- Light Commercial Performance & Air Leakage Testing Workshop from March 13th, 2019 – click here to access the PDF version of the presentation.
- AeroBarrier Presentation from March 8, 2019 – click here to access the PowerPoint with embedded videos
- NCBPA’s presentation to House working group on Housing Affordability from 3/19/19
- NCBPA’s 2019 Legislative Agenda (12/2018)
- Energy Efficiency Policy Priorities for 2019 (10/2018)
- World Energy Engineering Conference Policy Presentation (10/2018)
- Retrofit Conference – Resiliency in the Built Environment (10/2018)
- Retrofit Conference – Retrofitting in Today’s Market (10/2018)
- 2018-2024-2030 High Performance Home and Building Design & Feature Forecast (04/2018)
- Duke Energy Energy Efficiency Programs Industry Survey (12/2018)
- Commercial Industry Survey Results (10/2018)
- Residential Industry Survey Results (07/2018)
- Home Energy Rating Company CEO Roundtable Report: from meeting held on February 13, 2019.
- Workforce Development Summit Results (11/2018)
- Energy Efficiency Potential Report (09/2018)
- 2017 Annual Inventory Report (03/2018)
- Energy Efficiency Policy Report (10/2017)
- Increasing Homeowner Demand for Energy Efficiency Retrofits: Recommendations (04/2017)
- 2016 Annual Inventory Report (12/2016)
- 2015 Annual Inventory Report (09/2015
- NCBPA_Energy Codes Advocacy Grant Accomplishments_090819
- NCBPA’s talking points on HB330 – NCBPA’s performance contracting bill
- 2019 Policy Agenda Summary – learn what bills NCBPA is currently working on.
- 2018 Member Satisfaction Survey Results
- 2017 Year in Review Report