Here are available discounts for products, services and events from NCBPA sponsors, members and partners!
More are coming soon in early 2020 – stay tuned!
- Summer 2019 Energy Code Workshops with AIA: Use discount code “NCBPA” when checking out to receive discounted member pricing when you register for any of the upcoming workshops.
- E4 Carolinas Triangle Energy Boot Camp: Use discount code “50dollarsoff” to receive a $50 discount on registration for E4 Carolinas’ upcoming event in Raleigh on August 21st. Click here for more information!
Home Depot: Through the Home Depot PRO XTRA Loyalty Program, you will be eligible for a one percent (1%) rebate on all your expenditures at Home Depot each year. This rebate is on top of any other benefit the credit card you register already delivers. On your Home Depot receipts, you will see your “PRO XTRA Statement”. You will also receive an email directly from Home Depot tracking your progress. Get started today by following these steps:
- Create a PRO XTRA Account.
- Once you are logged in, click the “Get Started” button (see below).
- Copy this agreement code: BPA-USC and paste it when entering your account information*.
- *If you are self-employed, or do not want to associate your credit card with your PRO XTRA account, enter your name in the company field and “Consumer/DIY” as the type.
- For PRO XTRA support, call: 866-333-3551.
Dare Insurance is headquartered in Matthews, NC and has been in business since 2000. Dare is a Trusted Choice Independent agency writing Personal, Business and Life Insurance throughout the Carolinas and Virginia. Dare LOVES working with Contractors and write: General Liability, Property, Equipment, Bonds, Workers Comp, Commercial Auto, Umbrella, etc. with access to hundreds of well-known insurance companies. Dare can offer discounts and packages on most accounts and automatically remarket if premiums increase by more than 10% without a claim. NCBPA members can count on Dare to get certificates out promptly as well! Visit www.dare-insurance.com for more information or call 704-821-2801 and ask for Steph or Denise. Let them know you heard about Dare from NCBPA!