Webinar: Building Envelope and Roof Restoration Products with Henry Company
October 24 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
This free webinar provides best practices, tips and tricks for properly specifying, selecting, installing, restoring and maintaining building envelope and roof restoration systems in residential and commercial building projects with innovative products available from Henry Company. Participate live to join in the discussion and have your questions answered!
This webinar is open to Architects, Builders, Commissioning Agents, Consultants, Contractors, Engineers, Specifiers and all other industry professionals. Register to receive valuable information that can be used to improve the performance of your next residential or commercial project in these areas:
Building Envelope Systems:
- Self-adhered and fluid applied commercial air barriers.
- Self-adhered and fluid applied waterproofing coatings.
- Self-adhered and mechanically fastened air barriers.
- Self-adhered flashings.
- Wrap, air barrier and vapor barrier products and installation best practices.
- Accessories and tools needed for installation crews.
- The positives and negatives of roof coatings.
- When is a silicone roof coating the right or wrong choice.
- Why all silicone roof coatings are not equal.
- How to ensure a truly seamless and durable waterproof roof.
- How to save costs and cut down on landfill waste.
- How to take advantage of Henry’s free roof inspection services.
About Henry Company:
Henry® Company is the most complete provider of Building Envelope Systems® that control the flow of water, air, vapor and energy in a building. From the tallest commercial structures to small single family homes we have the right solutions for below grade, walls and roofs.
Visit www.Henry.com for more information.
Josh Bailey – Territory Sales Manager, Residential and Light Commercial
I have been in the construction industry off and on my entire life. Starting as a laborer in the field and after completing college went into sales. I am currently the Residential Light Commercial Territory sales manager for Henry Company in the Carolinas and Virginia. I have been with Henry Company for 3 years and I am passionate about my job and products.
Matt Willis – BES Technical Sales Representative
I have been in the construction industry for more than 20 years. I have worked in field construction positions starting as a laborer and worked my way up to a Project Manager. I am currently the Building Envelope Systems Technical Sales Manager for Henry Company in the Carolinas and have been with Henry Company for 3.5 years. I am also a member of the CSI Raleigh/Durham Chapter and Waterproofing Contractors Association.
Connor Campanella – Director of National Accounts
I have been in the construction industry for 16 years both in the field as a laborer and as a manufacturer rep. I am a certified “building analyst professional” and “envelope professional” by the Building Performance Institute (BPI) and currently the director of national accounts for Henry’s roof restoration division.