- This event has passed.
NCBPA @ RESNET Board of Directors 2018 Annual Meeting
February 25 @ 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
The RESNET Board of Directors 2016 Meeting will take place at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, February 25, 2018 in the Grand Salon I & II of the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista.
The public is invited to attend the RESNET Board Meeting.
The meeting’s agenda will include:
- Call to Order – Roy Honican, RESNET Board President
- Roll Call – Matt Gingrich, RESNET Board Secretary/Treasurer
- RESNET Anti-Trust Policy, Curt Rich, RESNET Board Member
- Approval of Previous Board Meeting Minutes – Matt Gingrich
- 2017 RESNET and HERS Industry Accomplishments – Steve Baden, RESNET Executive Director
- Report of 2018 RESNET Board Officers Nomination Committee – Chairman of RESNET – Board Officers Nominations Committee
- Election of 2018 RESNET Board Officers – Roy Honican
- Statement of New RESNET Board President
- RESNET 2017 Financial Compilation – Matt Gingrich & Faye Berriman, RESNET Controller
- RESNET 2017 Financial Audit – David Beam, RESNET Financial Audit Committee
- Recommendation of State to Incorporate RESNET In – Cardice Howard, RESNET Operations Manager
- Recruiting Youth to Become HERS Raters & Adoption of RESNET Emerging Leadership Council Charter- Valerie Briggs, RESNET Communications Director & Matt Gingrich, Chairman of the RESNET Emerging Leadership Council
- Report of RESNET Board HERS Software Harmonization Task Group – Nancy St. Hilaire, , Chairwoman of RESNET Board HERS Software Harmonization Task Group
- Report of Common Schema Subcommittee, Philip Fairey, Chairman of Common Schema Subcommittee
- Report of Collaborative Subcommittee, Cy Kilbourn, Chairman of the Collaborative Subcommittee
- Formation of RESNET Board Quality Assurance Oversight of Certified HERS Rater Verification of Energy Codes and Utility Incentive Programs – Chris McTaggart, RESNET Board Member
- HERS Ratings and Green Bonds and New Analysis of Mortgage Performance of HERS Rated Homes – Mike Italiano, Chief Executive Officer, Capital Markets Partnership
- DOE HERS Variability Study – Jeremy Williams, U.S. Department of Energy
- RESNET Suppliers Advisory Board Report – Curt Rich, Chairman of RESNET Suppliers Advisory Committee
- Update from Appraisal Institute – Jim Murrett, President, Appraisal Institute
- New Business – Newly Elected RESNET Board President
5:30 p.m. – North American Insulation Manufacturers/Insulate America Reception
Join Us Into the Great Wide Open! Register for the 2018 RESNET Conference today at 2018 RESNET Conference Registration.
For more information go to 2018 RESNET Building Performance Conference.
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
1751 Hotel Plaza Blvd
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 United States + Google Map