- This event has passed.
Insulation Contractor Trade Council Monthly Meeting 03/19/18
March 19 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Update on code council discussions on residential spray foam and termite strip applications in crawlspaces and foundation walls.
- Opportunities to improve insulation installation.
- Code change priorities for 2018.
- Opportunities to educate residential and commercial consumers on air sealing and insulation needs and benefits.
This Committee is comprised of volunteer member professionals and works with NCBPA staff to improve the business and workforce environment for insulation contractors in North Carolina. In 2018, the council is working on a variety of market opportunities, including:
- The development of an insulation professional certification course and educational workshop.
- Establishing discount programs from product and service providers for NCBPA member companies.
- Assessment of wanted building and energy code changes impacting insulation.
Members of the Trade Council participate in monthly in-person regional meetings and conference calls to discuss these issues and others. Joining the council is voluntary and limited space is available. There is no cost to participate.
NCBPA would like to thank NAIMA and the Insulation Institute for sponsoring this Trade Council.
The meeting is held via phone on the third Monday of every month from 3 – 4pm.
Contact us to register for this meeting.