- This event has passed.
HERS Associate Certificate Course
July 21, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$79
The HERS Associate Certificate course offers a RESNET certificate designation to provide professionals a working understanding of Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) and HERS industry. Designation and continuing education credits received upon successfully passing short end of course exam. Designed for builders, realtors, code inspectors and trades, attendees will be able to:
– Explain the Home Energy Rating process to tradespeople and consumers.
– Describe how Home Energy Rating (HERS) rating professionals complete an energy rating through utilizing building science principles and standardized testing procedure to collect data on home energy performance.
– Identify features within a house that improves energy efficiency, indoor air quality and durability.
– Evaluate and record green home features in Multiple Listing Service and Residential Green and Energy Efficiency Addendum.
Course fee: $79
NCLBGC Elective CE: 4 Hours
- July 21, 2020
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Home Energy Audits, Home Energy Ratings, Workforce Development
- Virtual Classroom
- United States
- Southern Energy Management