- This event has passed.
Commercial 2018 NC Energy Code Workshop in Greensboro
November 6, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$40
Register for this workshop to learn how to meet and exceed NC’s new commercial energy code requirements that become mandatory on January 1st of 2019. Expert instructors will provide architects, developers, contractors, code officials and others with details on key energy code changes and, most importantly, provide guidance on cost-effective means to meet and exceed the new code standards. Focal points include changes to construction documentation, building thermal envelope, air leakage requirements, commissioning plans and how to prove compliance without the availability of NC specific COMcheck.
- 30 minutes of networking with light food/drinks
- 75 minutes of presentation
- 15 minutes of Q&A
- Jarrett Davis – National Technical & Building Science Director, MaxLife Industries
- Abby Coulter – Commercial Buildings & Member Services Specialist, NCBPA
- NC Code Officials: 2 hours pending approval
- AIA HSW: 2 hours approved