Courtesy of NCBPA member company Building Efficiency Resources (BER):
BER is excited to announce the release of our new ENERGY STAR Multifamily New Construction Training! Raters and RFIs working in the ENERGY STAR program on Multifamily New Construction projects are required to complete this training by January 2020.
This online, on-demand course covers all aspects of the ENERGY STAR Multifamily New Construction program including an overview of the ESMFNC Program Requirements, Rater Design Review and Rater Field Checklists, and Multifamily Workbook. Participants will take a final exam to qualify for certification.
- Complete the course in only 1 day using our online, on-demand modules
- Course registration is now open!
- Earn 18 RESNET PDHs and 2.5 BPI CEUs upon successful completion of this course
- The ESMFNC training can be taken in addition to the ENERGY STAR Version 3/3.1 training or as a stand-alone course
- Training Cost:
- This course is cost effective at only $249 for BER members, and $299 for non-BER members
- Save even more by bundling both the ESMFNC Training Course and the ESv3/3.1 course at our discounted rate of only $450 for BER members, and $550 for non-BER members.
For more information about ENERGY STAR Multifamily New Construction training, click here.
To register for the course, click here! Rater companies wishing to enroll multiple employees may contact email@example.com for enrollment and processing of groups. Simply email the names and email addresses of the enrollees. Group discounts are available for enrollment of 4 of more students.
If you have any questions about the ENERGY STAR New Construction Multifamily training course, please contact the BER at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-399-9620 Ext. 2.