Please find below information on a successful and profitable home performance business in the Raleigh, NC area that is for sale for $160,000. If interested, please follow the steps at the bottom of the email for more information.
Owner/Operator of busy and profitable energy efficiency services and moisture management contracting business serving the Triangle, NC area (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill) seeks to sell the company and all its assets for $160,000. Services include energy audits, duct testing, duct sealing, air sealing, insulation, encapsulated crawl spaces, fungal growth remediation and drainage systems.
The company maintains an excellent web presence that creates consistent traffic and leads. It has a strong reputation with residential customers that has been developed over ten years of business and maintains a customer database of over 3,500 contacts. The company has focused on the higher margin existing home market targeting homes worth $300,000 and above. The company is a top-rated contractor on Home Advisor, Angie’s List and has excellent online reviews on Google and Yelp.
Included in the sale price of $160,000:
- Company name, brand, website, domain and phone number.
- All equipment, inventory and supplies.
- Vehicles: Mitsubishi Diesel Cabover Box truck, Chevy Cargo Van and Ford Ranger Pickup Truck
- Insulation blower, insulation vacuum, blower door, IR camera, duct blaster and other tools.
- Contact information for more than 3,500 current and target customers.
- Opportunity to retain six well-trained employees:
- Project Manager
- Two Crew Leaders
- Office Manager
- Two Installers
- Past sales history, reports, quotes and other pertinent business data.
- Shop/office/storage facility that is all currently on month-to-month contracts.
If interested in this opportunity:
- Reply to this email to receive a Non-Disclosure Agreement and Brokerage Agreement. NCBPA has been hired by the Seller to serve as the exclusive Broker for the sale.
- Sign both agreements and return to Ryan@BuildingNC.org to receive more detailed information on the company.
- If interested, NCBPA will then provide an introduction to the owner and will facilitate acquisition discussions.
Please contact me directly for questions on this opportunity.
Thank you for your time and interest,
Founder & Executive Director
NC Building Performance Association