How does your building perform?
Building Owners, Operators and Facility Managers:
High performance buildings offer financial savings, increased marketability and value, improved occupant health and safety, improved durability and a wealth of other benefits. Whether you rent, own, manage or repair buildings and properties, our new website has a pathway to help you find the benefits of investing in building performance.
- Are occupants in your existing building uncomfortable?
- Are you looking to lower your energy bills or incorporate renewable energy?
- Do you want to ensure that your performance upgrades are visible in the real estate market?
- Are you looking for rebates or incentives to finance building and system upgrades?
- Do you need help finding an energy auditor, commissioning agent or contractor?
Click here and pick your building type to get started!
Architects, Developers and Contractors:
Improving the performance of our state’s built environment requires updated resources for continuing education, technical research, market trend analysis and improved clarity of building and energy code resources. The website includes national and North Carolina specific code requirements, best design practices for improving performance and case studies that can be used as pathways for planning new and retrofit commercial construction.
- Learn about NC building codes, ASHRAE, IECC and more for new and existing construction
- Access national reports and case studies that use Net Zero, Passive House and Smart Building Automation technology
- Explore what certifications and verification programs can fit your client or providers efficiency needs
- Create your listing in the Contractor Directory by joining NCBPA
Click here to browse and learn more!